header

header

3.25.2008

Ebay knocked on my door last night.




I've been taking a break from ebay for the last few weeks. It's a little experiment to see if my sales have been generated by my blog or etsy or just funneled from ebay. So far I haven't seen a decrease in orders...but I miss my little buddy!




I tend to get antsy if I haven't created something in a while, so I make a lot of frames with all the quotes in my head in my down time. I photograph them for my Etsy shop to keep it looking fresh. Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to keep them all! (For some reason, my husband thinks 35 frames around the house is overkill). So, I guess it's time to clean up inventory since ebay sent me an email about the 1 cent sale this week!




I think I'm going to list the Heartsongs Photo Plaque and some of the Mini-Hearsongs Frames with quotes (8x8 inch) today for 99 cents and see where the bidding goes. I have to say, there really is nothing like an auction for the excitement factor! So, if you're looking for a deal, check out my auctions : http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180227074419 and http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESEX:IT&item=180227080308&_trksid=p3984.cSELL.m315.lVI
For custom orders contact me at jsneill@zoominternet.net or www.HopeStudios.Etsy.com

2 comments:

  1. love the frames! they look great. I am sure you wont have any problems finding homes for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really love your frames and as already said, i bet you won't have any problems selling them!
    ^-^

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work