header

header

3.28.2008

Velveteen Rabbit Syndrome?


Here are some of the sweet, little mini-Heartsongs Memory Frames from my most recent order. I love how they look grouped together and each has a short quote painted on it. I like to keep mine on my bedside table as a reminder of a special memory or feeling. I've even seen some people put a small mirror in the opening for a functional piece of art.
Each frame measures 8x8 inches and is hand distressed for a worn look and hand painted by me! Don't they look like something that has been tucked away on a shelf? I love the look of things that are well-loved (could it be "Velveteen Rabbit Syndrome"?) and I have always been drawn to the power of prose. Words hold so much emotion, memory, and feeling for me.
I sell these in my Etsy shop for a mere $15, so they are definitely affordable and collectible. It's a cute gift to give and receive, and inexpensive enough for "just because". Check them out at http://www.hopestudios.etsy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work