header

header

10.14.2008

My Life Has Become So Colorful!!!

Just look at the fantastic colors I've been able to work with this week!
I couldn't resist photographing all of the frames I finished this weekend all together. It's such a colorful display.

The photo below was an order from a customer who wanted to fill a whole wall with my art. She mailed me a funky fabric swatch to color match and this is what we ended up with! We were able to link the frames by using a common font, and let the quotes and colors reflect the individual personalities. I think she did a fantastic job and wish I could see them in place.

2 comments:

  1. You are such a busy girl...I'm so happy for you. Glad that you can do something that you find fulfilling.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work