header

header

12.04.2008

Flickr

Well, I've been hearing about it and hearing about it and I finally carved out about 30 minutes to set up my own Flickr account. I think it is going to be good and help me out in my business.

I'm not sure of all the in's and out's (kind of like facebook...what does that thing do???) but I do know I can email potential customers my Flickr address so they can browse completed work. It is amazing when I uploaded just a few of my favorite frames to see them all en masse!

So, if you want to take a peek you can find me here Now, I guess I'm back to my shop to work work work. I'm beginning to see a light at the end of the tunnel...countdown to the 15th (shipping day) is 11 days and I have 14 orders to fill. I actually think I might make it!

Did you know anyone can have a flickr account? I've heard amazing stories about editing and sharing and communities...I know nothing of all that yet, but it's worth checking out www.flickr.com

2 comments:

  1. I have heard about it as well....and haven't ventured there....of course now that you have, I probably will have to as well....thanks!!!....and I may be half sarcastic when I say "thanks"...because I truly have no time to be doing something like that right now!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Flickr also has a great editing feature. If you pay something like $20 a year, you can get unlimited uploads. I don't know about all the other perks though. keep me posted as you find out more information!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work