header

header

1.12.2009

Happy Sunday

I just learned how to embed a video - I'm a bit slow on the tech stuff, no time you know? So, expect lots of moving pictures here until the novelty wears off. I'm like a kid with a new toy.

Anyway, I have been obsessed with this video since my bro mentioned it. I watch it about once a week, or whenever I need a little pick-me-up. I really can't watch it without smiling! It's the perfect thing for a lazy Sunday...

Slow Motion Baby Laughing
src="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=36896694,t=1,mt=video,searchID=,primarycolor=,secondarycolor=" width="425" height="360" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent"/>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work