header

header

6.05.2009

I Jumped On My Neighbor On A Motorcycle Because The Voices Told Me To.



Are you afraid? Do you think I've finally jumped off the deep end? Okay, I have.

No, it's a funny. Want to try it? Follow the instructions below on this Feedback Friday, then tell me your funny sentence:

Pick the month you were born:

January-------I kicked
February------I loved
March--------I karate chopped
April----------I licked
May----------I jumped on
June---------- I danced with
July-----------I did the Macarena With
August--------I had lunch with
September---- I sang to
October-------I smelled
November-----I yelled at
December-----I ran over

Pick the day (number) you were born on:

1-------a birdbath
2-------a monster
3-------a phone
4-------a fork
5-------a snowman
6-------a nun
7-------my mobile phone
8-------my dog
9-------my best friend
10-------my neighbor
11-------my science teacher
12-------a banana
13-------a baseball bat
14-------a stuffed animal
15-------a goat
16-------a pickle
17-------your mom
18-------a spoon
19-------a Smurf
20-------a fireman
21-------a ninja
22------- Chuck Norris
23-------a noodle
24-------a squirrel
25-------a troll
26-------my sister
27-------my boss
28-------a homeless guy
29-------a surfer
30-------a football player
31-------a llama

What is the last number of the year you were born:

1--------- in my car
2 -------- on a motorcycle
3 -------- in a hole
4 -------- under your bed
5 -------- on your car
6 -------- on a roof
7 -------- in an elevator
8--------- at the dinner table
9 -------- in line at the bank
0 -------- in your bathroom

Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:

White--------because I'm cool like that
Black--------because I was drinking tequila, again.
Pink----------because I'm only in it for the good times.
Red----------because the voices told me to.
Blue---------because I'm sexy and I do what I want
Green-------because I think I need some serious help.
Purple-------because I'm AWESOME!
Gray---------because Big Bird said to and he's my leader.
Yellow-------because someone offered me 20 dollars
Orange -----because my I saw it on the Internet.
Brown-------because I can.
Other--------because it sounded like a good idea!
None--------because I can't control myself!

Now type out the sentence you made and send it to people via email or use it as a title for your blog. The people in the white coats will be by momentarily.

I received this via email and the subject line read: I sang to a ninja on a roof because I'm sexy and I do what I want. I was actually thinking my poor friend had finally lost her mind and it made me instantly laugh.

What is your sentence?

14 comments:

  1. I danced with a fireman at the dinner table because I think I need some serious help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sang to a surfer in my car because Big Bird said to and he's my leader.

    Oh my goodness! That was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I smelled a ninja in a hole because I'm cool like that!

    lol...thanks for the Friday Happy..

    (sidenote: Jen, I just discovered slickdeals(dot)net...and right now they have a deal for an 11x14 custom photo canvas for $9 plus free shipping...this deal is under the Wednesday, June 3 heading! it's a super deal...and I just wanted to share...I'm obsessed!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I jumped on a surfer at the dinner table because I was drinking tequila, again ...

    ... leave it to me, eh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this! And mine? I kicked a squirrel in an elevator because I was drinking tequila, again. Tee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HaHa!
    I karate chopped my dog at the dinner table because Big Bird said to and he is my leader.
    Whee! That was fun.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ran over a banana under your bed because I'm cool like that... lolol... this reminds me of those madlibs I use to do... =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I kicked a troll at the dinner table because I was drinking tequila, again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I sang to my neighbor in a hole because Big Bird said to and he's my leader.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I danced with a troll under your bed because I was drinking tequila, again.

    And of course it was Patron! LOL

    Funny stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL I tried it and it's so funny. Thanks for sharing. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I smelled a banana in an elevator because Big Bird said to and he's my leader!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I yelled at your mom under your bed because I’m cool like that.

    Yikes, I'm blushing now...

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work