header

header

9.11.2010

Stuff I Learned

Repeat after me: We must all make this Felt Flower Pillow!



Make this PB knock off wreath using Book Page Leaves



Get ready for Halloween by making this Vintage Looking Halloween Garland - she even gives us templates!




These Toilet Paper Pumpkins are a little different from mine, but still a great decoration for fall:



We all need Back to School Lunch Tips!


Gina tutors us on the Business of Mothering

I wish I would have had a High Chair Bibb Bag when I had little ones, so convenient!

The winner of the prize from i love it all this week is Modern Family!

4 comments:

  1. That felt pillow is gorgeous!!! Must make one asap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that is a pillow. It is more of a work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo...I like this "toilet paper" pumpkin MUCH better than mine! haha! And here I thought I was SO smart for "inventing" a toilet paper pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the feature of my pillow!! I will be doing a giveaway of this pillow soon! :)

    Mallory @ www.classyclutter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work