header

header

10.18.2010

Tutorial Tuesday!

Hope Studios


Welcome to Tutorial Tuesday - If you are new here, this party is to showcase your weekly tutorials. What counts as a tutorial? Anything to "teach me stuff" counts - a recipe, a kid's craft, a DIY project, how you got your baby to sleep through the night ... I'm not picky.

Scroll down to see my weekly tutorial: Trick or Treat Mummies!

Please... (this is the part at the end of the commercial when the announcer talks real fast)

* Link up using the link to your actual post (not your general blog address) using your name and a the subject of your tutorial to generate interest.

* Add my button or a clickable link back to this post so everyone can join in.

* Visit and comment with all our friends. Show them some love! Meet some new friends! Learn something new!

Ready? Teach Me Stuff!

Hope Studios



10 comments:

  1. Jennifer, Looks like some great projects posted! Thanks for hosting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer,

    thanks so much for hosting.
    Hope it is OK that I have showed this on other special days too.
    Just wanted everyone to have a chance to see it and hopefully do it.

    blessings

    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jennifer,
    I am loving the Mummy cupcakes and candy bars!!!! My boys would have insisted that we make them...so cool.

    Janet xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heart Anthropologie torsade tee !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I linked up with you today. Why does my box (#68) have an x in it? What am I doing wrong??

    ReplyDelete
  7. An "X" isn't showing up for me - I looked it over and everything looks fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I am your newest follower! Check me out at cassandralikes.blogspot.com Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jennifer, I've linked up an awesome recipe for Pumpkin Cake--like, people-will-beg-for-the-recipe-but-it-was-so-easy-to-make Pumpkin Cake. And I'm giving away a couple of little Halloween goodies. Thank you for hosting a neat party!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work