header

header

12.20.2010

Tutorial Tuesday!

Hope Studios


Welcome to Tutorial Tuesday - If you are new here, this party is to showcase your weekly tutorials. What counts as a tutorial? Anything to "teach me stuff" counts - a recipe, a kid's craft, a DIY project, how you got your baby to sleep through the night ... I'm not picky.

Click to see my weekly tutorial: Chocolate Decadence Thumbprint Cookies! And don't forget to check out my Saturday Wrap Up of my favorite links from last week HERE.

Please... (this is the part at the end of the commercial when the announcer talks real fast)

* Link up using the link to your actual post (not your general blog address) using your name and a the subject of your tutorial to generate interest.

* Add my button or a clickable link back to this post so everyone can join in.

* Visit and comment with all our friends. Show them some love! Meet some new friends! Learn something new!

Ready? Teach Me Stuff!

Hope Studios





6 comments:

  1. Thanks Jennifer for the linky once again! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting again this week. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting, and a blessed Christmas to you and your family.

    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many wonderful links in your Tuesday party. I joined and shared a crocheted toddler sweater shell pattern and linked up your button in my post. Merry Christmas!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jennifer!!! Thank you for hostessing this! I link up each week...Ive been following you for a while now (That almost sounds like im "stalking" LOL) ANYHOO, I would SOOOOOOOOOO LOOOOOOOVE for you to visit my blog and link up to my Link-ee tomorrow, "Whassup Wednesday" :0)

    xoxokara

    aka, Thumbnail #98 :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay....those little snowman bread clip thingy's are toooo stinkin' cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work