header

header

10.30.2012

Tutorial Tuesday!

Stenciled Top:



Chalkboard Coasters:


Pumpkin Pancakes:



CLICK PICKS (last week's most clicked links):

#1   Tummy Shake

#2   Clever Painting Tricks

#3   DIY Flower Scarf

Please... (this is the part at the end of the commercial when the announcer talks real fast)

* Link up using the link to your actual post (not your general blog 

address) using the subject of your tutorial to generate  interest.

* Add my button or a clickable link back to this post so everyone can join in.

* Visit and comment with all our friends. Show them some love! Meet some new friends! Learn something new!

Ready? Teach Me Stuff!




Hope Studios




11 comments:

  1. I'm not seeing the link up? Am I crazeeee?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea why, but I have to add that code twice every time I try to post! It's in the html, but doesn't show up! Drives me crazy! I think I got it to show up now

      Delete
  2. Hello! I've been making Wild Bird Feeders from logs this week, so thought I'd share!
    Janie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the feature & hosting! Cheers to a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for another link party. So glad it's up. I had to come up with an alternative to gut-bomb pizza. After discovering Lavash Bread, the deed was done. I've linked up my Tasty, Healthy Pizza Alternative this morning (# 50 ). It lives up to its name and I hope you enjoy.
    Rebekah - www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting! Have a safe and happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Jennifer! Thank you for hosting! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work