header

header

10.22.2013

Tutorial Tuesday!

Halloween Eye Book:


No Sew Table Runner:


Elegantly Spooky Decor:


CLICK PICKS:

#1  Flatter Your Figure!

#2  Sew Your Own Leggings

#3  Eye Book (see above)

Please... (this is the part at the end of the commercial when the announcer talks real fast)

* Link up using the link to your actual post (not your general blog 

address) using the subject of your tutorial to generate  interest.

* Add my button or a clickable link back to this post so everyone can join in.

* Visit and comment with all our friends. Show them some love! Meet some new friends! Learn something new!

Ready? Teach Me Stuff!




Hope Studios



7 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting Jennifer. Hope you have a fabulous week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting! I am co hosting a link party today. If you have time, I'd love for you to join the fun! -Marci Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was literally just thinking I needed a different table cloth. The no sew runner seems like a good alternative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my elegantly spooky decor ideas round up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You scared me with that eyeball, and yet, I made it! Thanks so much for the feature and for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting a great party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Thanks for featuring my no sew runner :) And of course, thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work